Tuesday 22 January 2008

Welcome to the Madhouse

This blog has been created in honour of my five year old son. Every parent thinks their child is a genius. I don't know about that, but mine is pretty weird, especially in the first two hours after he wakes up. Thus breakfast time, that precious 15 minutes squeezed between work and school, consists of surreal and profound conversation between Bob and his little sister Wendy (names changed to protect identities and make cheap references to kids TV). Occasionally we join in. Mostly there are questions raised about the universe which we just can't answer. I would welcome your contributions if you can answer them, so I can pretend I do know the answer and gain a little credibility with him... It's not good to be dimmer than your child.

No comments: